The Education Investment Plan was structured on the realisation that it is every parent’s desire to provide the best for their child. Apart from the parental guidance provided throughout their lives, the benefit of a top quality education is perhaps the greatest gift a parent can give their child.
A good tertiary education in today’s competitive labour market has become an essential passport to professional life. This however, takes careful planning and a disciplined investment approach to ensure that you will be able to afford the escalating cost of quality education.
WHAT IS THE MADISON EDUCATION INVESTMENT PLAN?
The Madison Education Investment Plan is a specially tailored investment product designed to help you build a portfolio of investments that can enable you to fund the education expenses of your children and/or dependants.
This Plan offers a valuable combination of simplicity, flexibility, security and professional management.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Starting with as little as K200 per month.
- Provides a child with a platform for a decent education and subsequent career life.
- You decide on the terms and tenure of investment.
- Allows you to plan which institution to send your child for secondary or tertiary education whether locally or overseas.
- Professional investment management by high quality staff renowned for their product knowledge and excellent personal service.
HOW DO YOU INVEST?
Investment options include a lump-sum, one-off investment; or recurring monthly payments through either a bank debit order, payroll stop order or standing order.
Complete a Madison Unit Trust application form for individuals which can be collected from any of our Unit Trust offices in Lusaka, Chingola, Ndola, Kitwe and Solwezi or simply download the application for from our website www.madisonassets.co.zm and indicate Ngwee Fund on the form or you can collect a form from any of our Madison financial advisors and attach:
- Copy of NRC
- 1 Passport size photo of the child and the legal guardian or parent
- Bank Statement 4
- Residential address details i.e. Utility bill